As I Am Coconut Cowash (Classic)
Regular price $16.50
Ease of Combing Improves by 55%.
Enjoy a Fresh New Start.
Remove Product Residue.
Did you know that Shampoo removes precious moisture from your hair and scalp?
CoWashing (Conditioner Wash) is the best way to cleanse your hair on a regular basis.
Our light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes scalp sebum, residue, or product buildup leftover from styling and maintain your curls and coils.
This Cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, Camillia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene.
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.